Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Had a weird morning, followed by a weird nap, and woke up feeling even more weird.

Today, something odd happened, hence the title.  I began this morning by zoning out more than usual.  I couldn't manage to stay focused on anything, and I felt very dizzy.  I was stumbling everywhere, so I decided to lay down and take a nap.  Usually a nap always helps me feel better.


Well, taking a nap wasn't easy, because in the beginning, my youngest ferret, Boogie was attacking my head, and when he was finished, and I finally could relax, it felt as if the bed was spinning, and I was sinking into the mattress.  I feel as though I passed out finally, into a dead sleep.


I woke up an hour later, fully refreshed, but when I began to walk, I noticed something odd.  My legs wouldn't move properly.  They work the same as they did before, but it's as if my brain has forgotten how to command my legs to walk.  I am now taking small, shaky steps.  I hope this passes soon.  It has me feeling a bit worried.


This is just a random picture that I took this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment